Procedures and Rules regarding use of the Games Room are listed below:
- Access to the room is by card reader only
- There will be a maximum of one key for the pool cabinet allotted for each suite.
- Be courteous to others waiting to use the tables. Please take turns on the tables.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- No smoking is permitted.
- The number of guests per suite allowed in the room is limited to four (4). The resident must accompany the guest at all times.
- The room hours are 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 midnight.
- Music is allowed as long as everyone in the room is agreeable to it. No loud music permitted.
- No person under the age of 15 years is allowed in the games room unless accompanied by an adult 19 years or older.