For a safe and secure building it's up to each of us to be "security smart".Here's what you can do:
- FOB IN - everyone must fob in;
- INTERVENE - do not let anyone you don't know follow you into the building;
- RESPECT - others who ask you to "FOB-IN";
- LEAD - by example; do not accept a held open for you, fob yourself in;
- INTRODUCE - yourself and get to know your neighbours;
- STOP-WAIT - and watch for front door and bothgarage gates to close when you enter and leave the building;
- NEVER - leave loose change or valuables in your car (this attracts thieves);
- REPORT - suspicious activity/people to the police (911)
Take it on and play an active roll.
For more information please view our Security Best Practice Tips Brochure.